a gLimpSe oF uS!...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ORANGE BOOTS!

...so I don't have any pictures to post yet, but I watched my (already crazy) dogs do the most hilarious things last night!...when JC got back from his little hunting adventure this past Saturday, Champ had a small chunk of skin/fur out of his back paw. Knowing me, and what a worry wart I am about the dogs (I really really need to have kids soon), I starting getting really worried about the big week-long hunting trip in Montana JC and the kidlets (Champ and Gracie) are going on next month. I remember how much the 'surgery' cost us to remove the burs from Gracie's paw last year. SO! we headed out to Cabelas and bought some sweet ol' boots for the dogs to wear while they are hunting! When we put them on the kidlets last night it was nothing short of HILARIOUS! They were both hopping with each step and prancing all around - HATING the boots. JC and I were dying! Neither of us could stop laughing as the dogs hopped frantically throughout the front yard!...I will be posting pics/video of the round 2 with the orange boots! You have never seen anything quite so funny!

No comments: