a gLimpSe oF uS!...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

yes...it is I

so since I'm starting to fear for my life cuz I haven't posted anything yet, I finally decided to do so...(thx kk lol). Anyways, things here in sunny CA are going pretty darn good so far. This week has been rough since I was finally cleared on Monday, and was thrown into 3 1/2 hour practices right off the bat, but I'm surviving. School is great so far. School isn't my favorite friend in the world, but I love my art and I love my professors, so I can't really complain (except that I can be the worst procrastinator ever). Friends are great as well. My friend Brooke and I started a Thursday morning tradition by hitting up Stacks for breakfast and just getting a chance to catch up and hang out since I'm terribly busy. They give us free food all the time too cuz they're huge bball fans so it's a blast. Well...my life is pretty lame (literally) even though I'm probably the busiest person alive haha. Just staying focused on getting healthy, getting good grades, and sleeping as much as possible! I certainly love love love my family though! MISS YOU GUYS

No comments: